Stock Control & Sales Administration
Who are we?
POD Health Group is a start-up, Australian-owned consumer health goods company, developing the next generation of world-class health brands across vitamins, sports nutrition and health food.
POD Health Group currently owns and operates two health and wellness brands with markets in Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia.
Where are we?
Our Head Office is located in Rose Bay, Sydney backing onto beautiful Rose Bay Beach and surrounded by a bevy of cafes and restaurants.
What’s the opportunity?
Our team has been busy building two amazing brands that are gaining traction in the market and they need support to manage sales processing and inventory management.
This position is flexible to attract the right candidate; with permanent part-time an option.
You’ll be part of a team that promotes collaboration and creativity, with freedom to manage your role and responsibilities as you’d like – with lots of opportunities for growth and personal development.
You’ll also get to hang with Vinnie (our resident pooch) and enjoy all the kombucha, vitamins and filtered coffee your heart desires.
When would you start?
End of July, We’re keen to get someone on board quickly, so when you’re free to start we’d be happy to have you.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Sound understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Proven work experience in purchasing and stock control, ideally with accounting experience.
- Ability to work well within a small team.
- High level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot problems with appropriate attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A keen interest in improving internal systems and processes.
Platform skills required
We use several platforms to manage our customers and internal systems, familiarity with the Microsoft Excel, Xero and DEAR Inventory (or similar platform) will be required.
What you’ll do:
Working as part of the POD Health team you will be working across our two brands, PILLAR Performance and Bondi Vite with main responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Purchase order processing from wholesale customers
- Booking and management of freight logistics
- Updating stock systems, familiar with XERO and DEAR Inventory
- Resolution of any invoice or stock discrepancies – investigating misallocated stock
- Manage/operate internal stock control system (DEAR)
- Managing relationships with supply chain stakeholders
- Paying invoices
- Processing invoices
- Managing internal and external queries.
- Bank reconciliation (Xero)
- Filing and archiving
Other roles required will be around assisting operations with:
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers
- General customer service.
- Adhoc order fulfilment.
- Administrative support.
Please email email@example.com your resume